[vtkusers] Slice through vtkImageStencilData

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 11:11:01 EDT 2012

Hi Vincent,

The quick answer is no, you cannot use vtkImageReslice to slice
through a vtkImageStencilData.  The image input is not optional, and
cannot be faked.

But I don't know what you mean by "slice through, and display later".
A vtkImageStencilData is already stored as a stack of slices, more or
less.  Do you mean to slice through it in different directions, i.e.
with XZ or YZ slices instead of XY slices?

 - David