[vtkusers] VTK not releasing memory, including minimal example.

P.J.Schaafsma jetze.schaafsma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 03:02:47 EDT 2012

Do you really think that not deleting the callbacks causes this memory
hogging?! From all your 10 years of experience with vtk?!

Anyway, I've looked into in further, and it might all come down to nVidia
GPU memory management, which keeps display lists and memory buffers
allocated until they are specifically overwritten or their memory otherwise
needed.

That would explain why the problems didn't show up on my netbook.