[vtkusers] New qt - vtk project

joesbue at alumni.uv.es joesbue at alumni.uv.es
Mon Oct 1 14:11:59 EDT 2012

hi!
I am new in the world of programming with the bookshop vtk, though I
have notions in c ++. I realize a project end of career for the
university and need to do an estimation of the time that it  cost, to
learn to programme with vtk and to realize the implementation of the
program.

The modules that i have  to implement are to open files stl and vtk, the
models to be able to cut, fulfil several slice, the model to cut by
means of several boxes, voxelice stl, get the contour of vtk model, save
model in stl vtk, get a screeshot. can someone tell me how many time can
it cost to me, since I do not have knowledge on scientific
visualization? Any opinion it be of help.

Thank you very much to all!

Jose Angel Esteve Bueno