[vtkusers] slow rendering

abusq albert.busque at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 06:39:32 EST 2012

A lot of thanks but it seems that no improvement.
I'm computing my new points with help of OpenCL and i think that maybe there
is a way to tell vtk that take points directly from gpu without transefing
to CPU... maybe with this way i can improve rendering.
Well, i have seen something like piston and accelerators that maybe could do
this but i'm not sure at all. In case that yes, i don't know how use it.
Any feedback would be helpful.
Thanks a lot.