[vtkusers] Meaning of Bounds

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 11:11:28 EST 2012

Hi Ian,

The bounds are measured from the leftmost sample in the data set to
the rightmost sample in the data set.  For vtkImageData, the sample
points are at the centers of the pixels/voxels.  It's best to think of
an image as a regular grid of sample points, rather than to think of
an image as a bunch of small rectangles.

 - David