[vtkusers] Adding a text widget into qvtk

Rodrigo Lovera lobo.theslayer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 18:16:27 EST 2012

Hi,

I already know how to setup vtk/qt using the qvtkwidget and got it to work
the text display, well i'm using a pushButton in Qt to activate a text
widget which will appear on my qvtkwidget as well as my volume rendering.
My point now is how can I do to interactively write a commentary or some
annotation on it.

I mean, I'm working with medical images and is kind of required to add some
labels or commentaries in some views. Is there any direct way to add the
textwidget and start typing whatever you want on the qvtkwidget?? or maybe
a way to get the text of an texteditbox from qt??? I'm really stucked at
this point.

Rodrigo

--
*Rodrigo aka WarHearT*