[vtkusers] OrientationMarkerWidget giving erros in QT+VTK

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:36:10 EST 2012

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:49 PM, Rodrigo Lovera
<lobo.theslayer at gmail.com>wrote:

> I just added the code I linked before, I can't fully provide the code im
> working on cuz it's a gui and in these case it's just a function I call to
> the main for a qvtkwidget.

Why can you not provide minimal code for a GUI?

The first thing I suggest you do is look at the examples (e.g.
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Qt/RenderWindowUIMultipleInheritance)
- you will see that there is no vtkRenderWindowInteractor created (and thus
no interactor->Start() called) because all of this is handled inside the
QVTKWidget.

David