[vtkusers] Extract polydata cells intersecting other polydata

Malsoaz James jmalsoaz at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 19 03:36:56 EST 2012

You may look at :
- http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkIntersectionPolyDataFilter.html which is used for booleans operations as explained here : http://www.vtkjournal.org/browse/publication/797. This contribution is great but has several known bugs when applying on specific data, you should look at previous threads about it.
- vtkBioEng (older contribution but working) : http://www.bioengineering-research.com/software/vtkbioeng

Best