[vtkusers] Update qvtkwidget after applying filter

Rodrigo Lovera lobo.theslayer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:29:03 EST 2012

Hello,

I'm having some troubles, I got my full pipeline for volume rendering but
now i'd like to apply some filter options in my gui app using qt like:

Add filter in a checkbox
filter A
filter B
filter C

The problem is mostly that I can't find the correct way to make a button to
update my qvtkwidget to show the volume after applying filter and also in
the case I turn the filter off it get back to its original config.

I was so far adding an if for the checkbox state at start and apply filter
if it's checkd and no if not. At the first run everything works fine, but
i'd like to be able to change it during the gui app use and thast's where
my problem is, need to refresh the qvtkwidget but don't got it to work at
the moment.

I'd appreciate any kind of help with this stuff. Thanx in advance.

--
*Rodrigo Lovera*