[vtkusers] Visualisation from OpenCL

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Nov 13 07:39:34 EST 2012

Specifically look at the RenderOnGPU path in vtkPistonMapper in the
current development branch.

It uses cuda_gl_interop to hand the mesh that sits in thrust space
directly to openGL for rendering. A quick google search tells me that
you should be able to do the same thing from openCL.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive