[vtkusers] Pipeline Issue with itkImageToVTKImageFilter

goodsit2 goodsije at live.com
Tue Nov 13 00:54:58 EST 2012

John,

Thank you for your response, it is much appreciated. The issue that was
described in the VTK link you sent seems to be the exact issue I am
encountering. However, I am unfamiliar with patching. I tried looking up
running VS10 on win7 64 bit.

Thanks for your help, and I will let you know my results asap.

Bests,