[vtkusers] Application Crash in vtkAlgorithm.cxx

saneeshnair Saneesh at ddd.co.jp
Mon Nov 12 20:43:37 EST 2012

Hi All, I have custom dicom reader and a method to convert it into
vtkImageData*. thus I got vtkImageData* imageData =
MyFunctionToGetImageData();and when I try to set this datavtkImageExport*
vtkExporter = vtkImageExport::New();vtkExporter->SetInput(imageData
);Application crashes in vtkAlgorithm.cxxint vtkAlgorithm::HasExecutive(){
return this->Executive ? 1 : 0;}where "this" is a null pointer.Can you guys
please tell me what am I missing.Regards,Saneesh.