[vtkusers] place 3DWidget in Multiple viewports

Jonathan Ruiz Peinado jonathan.ruiz3 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 10:42:14 EST 2012

Hi, I'm trying to show different views(camera positions)  of the same
widget(vtkImagePlaneWidget) using four viewports of the same renderWindow.
Of course modifications done in the widget position in one viewport should
be propagate in the others.  Is it possible?  there is some workaround to
get a similar behaviour?

I think that I'd would need something similar to vtkSetWidget but I
couldn't find it for 3DWidgets or ImagePlaneWidget.

Thanks