[vtkusers] vtkImageSlice and vtkImageReslice Mapper

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 17:24:40 EST 2012

Then what happens if you comment out the im.SliceAtFocalPointOn()
line in the code?  Then the camera will control the slice orientation,
but not the slice, which would instead be controlled by calling
im.GetSlicePlane()->SetOrigin(x,y,z) where (x,y,z) is a point on
the slice that you want to display.

 - David