[vtkusers] Project with vtk + gdcm in visual studio 2010

Rodrigo Lovera lobo.theslayer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:58:48 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use gdcm libs, specially vtkgdcmImageReader in order to read
some multi frame ultrasound dicom data, I've already built up the lateste
gdcm with shared libs on and use_vtk but don't know how to add 'm into my
project. Anyone can help me in how to add gdcm in my cmakelists file? I'm
also using qt.

So far I'm doing good with qt+ vtk + visual studio 2010, now I need to also
add gdcm to use vtkgdcmImageReader. I'd appreciate anyone who could help me
with the cmakefilelists

Thx in advance.
--
*Rodrigo Lovera Sandoval*