[vtkusers] vtkFillHolesFilter and filling holes between two polydata

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 19:18:42 EST 2012

I do not see any contradiction with documentation, since triangulation
does add edges:
"vtkFillHolesFilter is a filter that identifies and fills holes in
input vtkPolyData meshes. Holes are identified by locating boundary
edges, linking them together into loops, and then triangulating the
resulting loops. "

Alex