[vtkusers] Boolean between a .stl(wem) and a vtk

Vagelis Kounis kouniseg at auth.gr
Wed Nov 7 16:06:06 EST 2012

Hi guys, i am new to vtk so please bear with me. I am using Mevislab and i
want to perform boolean operations between a stl file and a vtk object
(sphere in my case). My goal is to be able to click on a stl object in a
SoExaminerViewer, get the coordinates of the mouse event and place a sphere
with boolean -> union on those coordinates (the coordinates of the sphere's
center should match the coordinates of the click).
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5717023/help.png> . I got two
problems. Firstly i am doing something wrong apparently and i can't get the
coordinates my clicking on the image and secondly the WEMBoolOp does not
work. Anyone got any ideas?