[vtkusers] Multi-frame Dicom for volume ultrasound visualization

Rodrigo Lovera lobo.theslayer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:37:37 EST 2012

Hello everybody,

I'm working in a volume visualization application using qt visual studio
and vtk. So far I got things working with sets dicom slices, the thing is
that I need now the capacity for reading multi-frame dicom files, haven't
found any slice dicom set for ultrasound.

Any help 'd be much appreciated, Is there anyway I can read multi-frame
DICOM?? DicomImageReader doesn't allow me to do it, maybe gdcm or i don't
know using itk as well?? I need some advice and maybe some code explaining
how to do so.

Thanx in advance

--
*Rodrigo Lovera S.*