[vtkusers] Creating a simple mesh of lines

Gregory Propf gregorypropf at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 23:42:19 EDT 2012

I'm working on a finite element tool and need to show the edges in the mesh as lines.  I've tried various things based on the examples I've found but many of the examples seem way too complex and break when I modify them.  Also I'm unsure exactly which vtk object to use to represent this.  Can someone post a simple Python script (other languages OK too but I'm using Python).  Ideally, I'd like an object that can show both the edges and the nodes with different colors for each.  For now, I'm making a bunch of spheres for the node points.