[vtkusers] vtkClipClosedSurface problem

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu May 31 11:04:43 EDT 2012

Randy,

I have made some changes to vtkSuperquadricSource that may help your problem.
You will still need to use CleanPolyData before you clip.

My changes are in VTK6, but you should be able to try them in your
VTK. This gerrit page shows the diffs:

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/5723/8/Filters/Sources/vtkSuperquadricSource.cxx

These changes are part of a topic that converts vtkMath::Pi() to
double, but I don't think you need to do that.

I ran your tests from here:
http://old.compucell3d.org/mediawiki1.7/index.php/Vtk_clip_cap_glyphs
and they seems OK.

Bill