[vtkusers] Is there a way to limit movement of vtkCamera to a plane?

Arnaud BARRE arnaud.barre at gmail.com
Thu May 31 00:54:49 EDT 2012

I don't know any interactor style with this behavior. You should
inherit from an existing one (e.g. vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera),
add a member to enable/disable the rotation and overload the method
OnLeftButtonDown(). In this method you will decide what to do if the
rotation is enabled or not.

Arnaud