[vtkusers] [Paraview] node/element tracking

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed May 30 07:55:48 EDT 2012

Hi Ben

Here is the steps to achieve exactly what you want.

On your data, make a selection of the points you are interested in.
Then apply the filter "Plot Selection Over Time"
This will draw a chart for you. But once you have that new data in the
pipeline browser, you can view it also in a spreadsheet view ( split +
create spreadsheet view), or you can export that data to a CSV file
for further processing.

Seb