[vtkusers] vtkResliceImageViewer

Ale notinmyhead at gmail.com
Mon May 28 04:32:13 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm experiencing an issue in the  vtkResliceImageViewer visualization (under QVTKWidget). Once I properly set all stuff, the visualization seems to go in the way I'm expecting but:

1. the setcolorlevel and windowslevel seem not to work and the image stays black (i change the  vtkResliceImageViewer with the vtkImageViewer2 and they apply!).

2. as soon as I interact somehow with the widget, as instance to change the previous level via mouse, the image size reset to the smallest one...

3. if I apply the <slice> property to a cornerannotator, it is incremented and decremented wrongly (missing some slice number and so on...).

Are they class bugs or may I miss something?

Thanks for help!
Ale