[vtkusers] vtkPoissonReconstruction problem in Release mode

João Domingos joao.sousa.domingos at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:03:29 EDT 2012

Sorry again David,

compiling stops with an error on the Geometry.h file:

[ 25%] Built target PoissonReconstruction
[ 48%] Built target vtkPoissonReconstruction
[ 51%] Python Wrapping - generating vtkPoissonReconstructionPython.cxx
[ 55%] Python Wrapping - generating FactorPython.cxx
[ 59%] Python Wrapping - generating GeometryPython.cxx
syntax error
*** SYNTAX ERROR found in parsing the header file
/local/wolf3519/Desktop/Documents/Blood_Pool_Tracker/ExtraFilters/vtkPoissonReconstruction/Geometry.h
before line 168 ***
make[2]: *** [GeometryPython.cxx] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/vtkPoissonReconstructionPython.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Do you know what it might be?

Big thanks for the last hint!
Joao