[vtkusers] deleting frame in vtk java frame

Elhassan Abdou hassan.abdou at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 08:42:58 EDT 2012

Hi Sebastien,

There is a window created by vtkResliceImageViewer and I moved the renderwindow to be in vtkCanvas.
So I want to delete this window produced vtkRelsiceImageViewer.
I can say that this window is produced from openglframe work because it has a title Cocoa#1 on my mac and on other linux pc has a title openglWindow#1.

I have not tried what Clemens said in previous reply on this e-mail yet, but I may try it soon.

Any help will be more than useful

Best

El-Hassan Mohamed
Biomedical engineering