[vtkusers] Differences between vtkImageViewer and vtkImageViewer2

Ale notinmyhead at gmail.com
Thu May 24 05:15:47 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm wondering if someone may help me understanding why, using the same pipeline, the vtkImageViewer and the vtkImageViewer2 behave differently: given an input volume of dimension 512x512x24, without any setting size, the first one displaying at full size (512x512) since the second one goes smaller... Am I missing some difference which need a change in the pipeline to let the second class behaves like the first one?

Thanks,
Ale