[vtkusers] Re : Holes in mesh after vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Wed May 23 08:42:35 EDT 2012

Moritz,

It will be at least a few weeks until I get a chance to look at it
again. Even then, it may take some time to solve the problem.

You may want to investigate other options. If you find a good CSG
library that has a BSD-like license that we may be able to use in VTK,
please let us know.

Thanks,
Cory

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 6:50 AM, Moritz Wade <wade at ira.uka.de> wrote:
> Hello Cory,
>
> I'm having some trouble with vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter and stumbled
> upon your vtkusers mail from just yesterday. You wrote that improving
> robustness is on your to do list. Any idea when you will have time to
> implement these improvements?
>
> I'm trying to decide if waiting for the improvements is worthwhile or if I
> have to find another solution to the problem at hand.
>
> Best regards and many thanks,
> Moritz from Germany

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Cory Quammen