[vtkusers] vtkPoissonReconstruction problem in Release mode

João Domingos joao.sousa.domingos at gmail.com
Sat May 19 00:04:29 EDT 2012

Ok. Almost there..

So I did try both:

- adding this on my script where I use the filter
import sys
sys.path.append('/opt/VTK/vtkPoissonReconstruction/build')
from vtkPoissonReconstructionPython import *

- and adding this at the end of sudo nano ~/.bashrc:
export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/opt/VTK/vtkPoissonReconstruction/build

With both I got the following error:
ImportError: /opt/VTK/vtkPoissonReconstruction/build/vtkPoissonReconstructionPython.so:
undefined symbol: _ZN13CoredMeshData12IN_CORE_FLAGE

google couldn't help me on this.. What can it be?

Many thanks again,
Joao