[vtkusers] Running Example on Osx

Alessandro notinmyhead at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:34:58 EDT 2012

I did not look on since I never found that option... so how can I remove the -fobjc-gc option? As said in the first mail I compile with Qt 4.7.4 (and not 4.8.1), installed from the pre-built package so I've not seen the source code...

I'd like to use the static libraries because they allow me to generate a complete bundle on OSX. At the same time, the Share one seems to be the only way to have the designer plugin in built.

Thanks,
Alessandro