[vtkusers] Extract different vtkPolyData from vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter

Federico Milano fmilano at gmail.com
Wed May 16 11:23:32 EDT 2012

Thanks David. The first approach is what I'm looking for. The thing is that
I want to extract all the regions to different vtkPolyData. How do I know
the number of regionIds I can add with AddSpecifiedRegion?

Right now, if I run this code <http://pastie.org/3920656> I get 40 in
numberOfRegions and 1 in numberOfOutputs. But if I render
the colored output, I see only 2 regions These 2 regions are, in fact, what
I'm expecting, but this does not match with numberOfRegions or with
numberOfOutputs.

Do you know how can I extract a variable number of regions?

Thanks,

Federico