[vtkusers] Running Example on Osx

Ale notinmyhead at gmail.com
Tue May 15 09:44:06 EDT 2012

Hello everybody,

I had build the VTK library version 5.10.0 including the Example. Whenever I tried to run one of the example using Qt, I get this error:

objc[63533]: '/Library/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui' was not compiled with -fobjc-gc or -fobjc-gc-only, but the application requires GC objc[63533]: '/Library/Frameworks/QtWebKit.framework/Versions/4/QtWebKit' was not compiled with -fobjc-gc or -fobjc-gc-only, but the application requires GC

I use the Qt 4.7.4, which I downloaded and installed using the Qt package.

Thanks,
Ale