[vtkusers] vtkTexturedSphereSource / Origin point

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:01:20 EDT 2012

You can use the filter:
// .NAME vtkTransformTextureCoords - transform (scale, rotate,
translate) texture coordinates
// .SECTION Description
// vtkTransformTextureCoords is a filter that operates on texture
// coordinates. It ingests any type of dataset, and outputs a dataset of the
// same type. The filter lets you scale, translate, and rotate texture
// coordinates. For example, by using the the Scale ivar, you can shift
// texture coordinates that range from (0->1) to range from (0->10) (useful
// for repeated patterns).
//