[vtkusers] Help for using of cone source

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed May 9 09:24:52 EDT 2012

For the first question, about merging, I'ld try:
  vtkConeSource<vtkTransformFilter[0-12]>vtkAppendPolyData
Where < represents a branch in the pipeline and > represents a merge.

For the second question, about registration, I have no hints to give.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive