[vtkusers] Link Error using ITK in VS2010

Stephan teichtier at gmx.net
Wed May 9 01:46:16 EDT 2012

Hello,
i used cmake for vtk building, visualstudio2010 for compiling.
Everything is set in my projekt but I don't know which .lib I might be
missing.
i get the following Error using vtk in my projekt:

1>vtkRendering.lib(vtkGraphicsFactory.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved
external symbol "public: static class vtkDirectXGPUInfoList * __cdecl
vtkDirectXGPUInfoList::New(void)"
(?New at vtkDirectXGPUInfoList@@SAPAV1 at XZ) referenced in function "public:
static class vtkObject * __cdecl vtkGraphicsFactory::CreateInstance(char
const *)" (?CreateInstance at vtkGraphicsFactory@@SAPAVvtkObject@@PBD at Z)
1>D:\UniLaptop\SoSe2012\MedBv\projects\ReadAndShow\Debug\ReadAndShow.exe
: fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
1>
1>Build FAILED.
1>
1>Time Elapsed 00:00:05.97