[vtkusers] Build VTK with Intel Compiler?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon May 7 13:19:14 EDT 2012

I suspect it is the combination of icc and VS_2010_ that is an issue.

On Linux systems, VTK will compile with the intel compiler without any
problems. I've heard, but never personally verified, that it also
compiles fine on windows with older versions of VS and the intel
compiler.

If you can post specific error messages and link commands, someone on
the list may spot something specific.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer