[vtkusers] vtk5.10.0_RC3 : problems with vtkChartXY and with vtkTextActor

pof jd379252 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:40:04 EDT 2012

David,

thanks to Markus advice, I fixed the vtkXYChart issue in my program.

Still, there is only the issue left about the vtkTextActor (e.g. to
insert a title in a 3D view):
- Actually, as long as you use ShadowOff(), the display is fine.
- The bad thing occurs with ShadowOn(), parts of the font are chopped
and depending on the font size, you can almost not read the text.

JD