[vtkusers] vtkImageSlice question

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu May 3 16:39:31 EDT 2012

The recipe for getting image pixels to match screen pixels is, roughly:

render_window->Render();
int *rsize = renderer->GetSize();
int height = rsize[1];
vtkCamera *camera = renderer->GetActiveCamera();
camera->ParallelProjectionOn();
camera->SetParallelScale(0.5*height*yspacing);
render_window->Render();

If the image is not yet calibrated, then it should be fine to use
a yspacing of 1.

 - David