[vtkusers] ParaViewWeb - bad X server connection

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu May 3 12:42:48 EDT 2012

Ok, so you started tomcat with your user, inside a terminal with all
the needed LD_LIBRARY_PATH options, while the X server is running ?
You did not logged out ?

Basically what tomcat will do is start from its context a PWServer
process. So you definitely need to make sure, it will have access to
the server X and so on.

I don't know what I can say, you don't provide me much information on
your setup.

Seb