[vtkusers] Convert to binary image

Hila Hiler hilahiler at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:10:13 EDT 2012

Hi Gonzo.

I think that I got your problem.
I would go with an iterator from the target point to your sulci pixels.
If the iterator get a value which is representing a sulci's value (some
gray value) - I'd mark this in another image.
finally you'll get an image which represents the surface between the sulci
to your target.

hope that I understood you properly.
anyway,
you must learn itk and iterators to do that. if you are familiar with c++
and image processing-
you won't have a problem to learn this.

BTW,
please write me in a private email what are you working on, maybe I can
help you.

Good luck.
Hila