[vtkusers] QVTKWidget only partially redrawing itself on win7 without AERO.

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Wed May 2 20:20:05 EDT 2012

It was "fixed" then reverted because the fix was incorrect.

I've narrowed the problem down to a change of behavior in the Qt library, and reported it.

But I've not had much time to look further into it.
I would suggest working with the Qt developers to get this fixed.  If you can help with that, that would be great.
I think part of the problem is their QtGui library has code to make a QGLWidget work, but its difficult to turn the same code on for any other OpenGL based QWidget that doesn't derive from QGLWidget.

If you haven't voted for it, please do, so other Qt developers will notice.

Clint