[vtkusers] Is there any event for detecting whenever Graph Layout changes?

KrishnaPG KrishnaPG at Yahoo.com
Tue May 1 23:12:38 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have setup a layout strategy on a GraphLayoutView. When I modify the input
graph, the graph representation in the view changes based on the strategy
(changing the vertex positions and all...)

The question is: Is there any event/notification that I can listen/subscribe
to so that whenever the rendered vertex position changes, I can keep track
of it?

I need to print the positions of the vertices as and when they change in the
view (due to the change in the input graph) - how to do this?

Polling methods such as 'IsLayoutComplete are not welcome'. I need an async
event-oriented way.

Thank you.