[vtkusers] vtkQtGraphicsViewRenderWindow

Doug Hoppes dhoppes at mbfbioscience.com
Fri Mar 30 10:11:45 EDT 2012

Yeah, I saw the example.  Is one method more efficient than the other one?

The current idea that I'm using is that, in my QT application, I have a VTKView class that is sub-classed from QGraphicsView. Inside this class, I create an instance of the QVTKWidget2 (just like the example).

I DO like the idea of just adding QVTKGraphicsItem to my scene. If the user resizes the window, wouldn't I need to resize the graphics Item (so that it fully takes up my window)?