[vtkusers] vtkQtGraphicsViewRenderWindow

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Fri Mar 30 10:05:37 EDT 2012

You can also have a look at the code in VTK/Examples/GUI/Qt/GraphicsView.
It uses QVTKWidget2 instead of QVTKWidget as the viewport widget in a
QGraphicsView.

There is also a QVTKGraphicsItem class if you want a VTK window as an item in
the QGraphicsView.

--
Clinton Stimpson
Elemental Technologies, Inc