[vtkusers] vtkQtGraphicsViewRenderWindow

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Mar 30 09:34:00 EDT 2012

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but it looks like that class
was developed outside of VTK and hasn't been contributed to it. If the
author chooses to contribute it through gerrit it sounds like a nice
addition for VTK 6. Otherwise you can probably use it as is outside of
VTK proper.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer