[vtkusers] vtkTableBasedClipDataSet rounded corners

Justin Weber onlyjus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:54:31 EDT 2012

All,

I have been experimenting with using vtkTableBasedClipDataSet to clip a
Fluent simulation with vtkBox. Unfortunatly, the resulting clipped data
(Unstructured Grid) has rounded corners (see attached images).

I have noticed that this issues has been mention multiple times over the
last couple of years. I was wondering if there are any suggestion to
improve the quality of this clip? i.e. using six planes to perform the same
operation?

Thanks!
Justin