[vtkusers] ANN: PCL-VES/VTK Google Summer of Code Projects

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Mar 28 21:03:56 EDT 2012

The PCL project has been accepted for the second time in the Google
Summer of Code program. This is a great opportunity to have new people
joining the thriving community of open-source 3D perception. VTK and
VES are joining forces with PCL to unite 3D visualization with 3D
perception. We are therefore seeking outstanding candidates to work on
joint PCL-VES/VTK projects. Please see
http://www.pointclouds.org/news/pcl-google-summer-of-code-2012.html
for more information on how to get in contact with our GSoC
development team.