[vtkusers] Problem conversion vtkStructuredPoints to mesh/Polydata

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Mar 28 07:45:19 EDT 2012

You have a syntax error:
       geometryFilter->SetInput(reader->GetOutput);

should be:
       geometryFilter->SetInput(reader->GetOutput());

Also, I recommend against using SetInput and GetOutput since they are
going away in vtk6. Do this instead:
       geometryFilter->SetInputConnection(reader->GetOutputPort());

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive