[vtkusers] Multiple Image in one screen ((Dicom images))

Hellice saouli-abdelhak at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 09:30:22 EDT 2012

Hi again ;)
Well i guess i solved my probleme  but with the stupid way I mean not Pro
I did creat more then one mapper  ( number of mapper = nmber of actors ) and
that's the stupid thing becoze for Dicom set one mapper can have all images
on  it but i was unable to access to them

Here is my resulte

http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5591693/Untitled_6.jpg
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5591693/Untitled_7.jpg
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5591693/Untitled_9.jpg

As you can see that's not good  in general because i would like to make my
actors adapting automatcly to the window size and the image size or at liste
adding scroll bar just like the left one in your brewser

Here is my code some  Improvements will be more then welcome