[vtkusers] How to make VTK render window stay on top of MFC App

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 04:13:41 EDT 2012

I am not aware of the functionality of vtkMFCRenderWindow, since I never
tried it. I used the workaround  because I needed more control of the
Message processing . Hence I used vtkRenderWindow always and used
vtkHandleMessage2 in the WndProc() for the interactions. The good thing was
that I could use the Doc-View or dialog interface as I wanted it .