[vtkusers] Help with vtkQtTableView

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 04:03:06 EDT 2012

After going through the code , I figured out the problem .
When there is a selection on the vtkQtTableView, updating the vtkTable with
a new column will hide that new column in the QtTableView.

So after updating the QtTableView I need to specifically issue the
SetColumnVisibility of the new column that was added.

This is not needed , if there was no row that was selected.

I wonder if this is how the design is , or is it a bug in the code .

Regards
Darshan